Website Terms and Conditions of Us
By accessing this Website, accessible from https://battlecreekgov.com, you are agreeing to be bound by these Website Terms and Conditions of Use and agree that you are responsible for the agreement with any applicable local laws. If you disagree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from accessing this site. The materials contained in this Website are protected by copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials on 's Website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose or for any public display;
- attempt to reverse engineer any software contained on 's Website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transferring the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
This will let to terminate upon violations of any of these restrictions. Upon termination, your viewing right will also be terminated and you should destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether it is printed or electronic format. These Terms of Service has been created with the help of the Terms Of Service Generator.
All the materials on ’s Website are provided "as is". makes no warranties, may it be expressed or implied, therefore negates all other warranties. Furthermore, does not make any representations concerning the accuracy or reliability of the use of the materials on its Website or otherwise relating to such materials or any sites linked to this Website.
or its suppliers will not be hold accountable for any damages that will arise with the use or inability to use the materials on ’s Website, even if or an authorize representative of this Website has been notified, orally or written, of the possibility of such damage. Some jurisdiction does not allow limitations on implied warranties or limitations of liability for incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on ’s Website may include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. will not promise that any of the materials in this Website are accurate, complete, or current. may change the materials contained on its Website at any time without notice. does not make any commitment to update the materials.
has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The presence of any link does not imply endorsement by of the site. The use of any linked website is at the user’s own risk.
8. Your Privacy
9. Governing Law
Any claim related to 's Website shall be governed by the laws of us without regards to its conflict of law provisions.
The latest news in Battle Creek
- Comerica Bank and Kalamazoo Growlers to host 2nd annual food drive June 5, 2023, 1:00 AM KALAMAZOO, MI (WKZO AM/FM) – For the second straight year, Comerica Bank and the Kalamazoo Growlers ...
- Don't forget your spoon -- National Cereal Festival coming to Battle Creek June 1, 2023, 8:22 PM BATTLE CREEK, Mich. (FOX 2) - Next weekend, Cereal City will host a tradition dedicated to the break...
- Battle Creek Battle Jacks host season opener on Memorial Day May 30, 2023, 11:54 AM Opening day for the Battle Creek Battle Jacks begins Memorial Day with the hopes of bringing more ex...
- Comerica Bank and Kalamazoo Growlers to host 2nd annual food drive May 28, 2023, 7:32 PM KALAMAZOO, MI (WKZO AM/FM) – For the second straight year, Comerica Bank and the Kalamazoo Growlers ...
- View all news in Battle Creek